The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and SemiTorr Group, LLC (“SemiTorr”) This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use semitorrinc.com and the other services provided by SemiTorr Group, Inc. (the “Service”), so please read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
- When using this Service, you may not:
- Use the Service in a way that is against applicable law. Including but not limited to:
- Illegal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Uploading and distributing unlicensed licensed software.
- Accessing or authorizing anyone to access the service from an embargoed country.
- Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason.
- Contacting any person or entity that has requested no further contact.
- Using ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group.
- Invading anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and consent. Cooperating in or facilitating identity theft.
- Use the Services in a way that could harm them or impair anyone else’s use of them. Including but not limited to:
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, acting to deny others access to the Service, or authorizing any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf (such as anyone without a license or revealing to anyone your username and password).
- Use the Service to try to gain unauthorized access to any other service, data, account or network by any means.
- Use any automated process or service to access or use the Service such as a BOT, a spider or periodic caching of information stored by SemiTorr.
- Intending to harm or exploit minors in any way, or collecting personally identifiable information of any minor.
- Transmitting content that harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another user’s device or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on devices, websites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- Falsify any email header information or in any way misrepresent your identity.
- Including misrepresenting the source of anything you post or upload or impersonating another individual or entity, such as with “spoofing.”
- Use the Service to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e., spam).
- Except with regard to spam that you are directing to a SemiTorr-provided e-mail spam filter.
- Remove, modify, or tamper with any regulatory or legal notice or link that is incorporated into the Service.
- Including providing or creating links to external sites that violate this Acceptable Use Policy or other legal agreements SemiTorr provides.
- As well as any use of the Service to distribute any offering or link designed to violate these terms (e.g., enable sending of spam, enable denial of service attacks, etc.)
- Responsibility and Understanding:
- SemiTorr is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware or viruses that may be encountered in downloaded items from the service.
- Information you provide or upload to the Service may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
- Disputes with SemiTorr:
If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Service:
- Governing Law. The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of the United States of America. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live, but if you live outside of the United States, you may be entitled to the protection of the mandatory consumer protection provisions of your local consumer protection law.
- Any legal action against SemiTorr related to our Service must be filed and take place in Multnomah County, Oregon. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state or federal court located in Multnomah County, Oregon.
- SemiTorr may amend or alter the Terms periodically and without notice. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you may send SemiTorr a written notification (including email) or close your account within those 30 days. If you reopen your closed account or create a new account, you agree to be bound by the current version of the Terms.
- Changes to the Terms
- We may update these Terms from time to time. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Legal Points
- The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and SemiTorr regarding the Service. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
Your use of any Service administered through this site is governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement(s) under which you purchased the Service. You can obtain a copy of your agreement(s) by contacting SemiTorr.
If SemiTorr believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the Service, it may, without notice and at its sole discretion, take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Violation of this Policy can lead to termination of a customer’s account. Further, the customer may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to Policy violations. SemiTorr reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
SemiTorr reserves the right to amend or change the Policy of the Service at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any rights in the Service. Failure to enforce this Policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of SemiTorr’s rights.