OVERVIEW OF PRODUCTS
- High Purity Ball Valves
- Process Cooling Water Ball Valves
- Mini Ball Valves
- Manifolds & Integrated Assemblies
STAINLESS STEEL HIGH-PURITY BALL VALVES
We’re a little obsessed when it comes to the quality of our high-purity stainless steel ball valves.
As valves are built, components go through numerous QC checks, including receiving-inspection, in-process-inspection, and sub-component-inspection – before they make their way into a Class 5 cleanroom. Then they’re cleaned using 18-megohm DI water and high-purity nitrogen, then assembled, and 100% helium-leak tested.
Highly trained inspectors carefully scrutinize each completed valve to the stringent requirements of our ISO 9001 certified quality system, before they’re nitrogen-purged and double-bagged. With all this quality redundancy, you could say it’s an obsessive disorder – but we call it peace-of-mind.
- Size Range:
- Tube: 1/4″ o.d. to 6″ o.d.
- JIS Pipe: 15A to 250A
- NPS Pipe: NPS 1/2 to NPS 14
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 350°F (-29°C to 177°C)
- Specification: SP-9217 Link
STAINLESS STEEL PROCESS COOLING WATER BALL VALVES
The goal of your process cooling water (PCW) system is to quickly remove heat, and control temperatures of various tool subcomponents. So we offer our PCW valves in full-port design for high-flows – and oil-free stainless-steel for long service life.
Our valves utilize 3-piece construction for easy maintenance, while a floating ball allows for positive shut-off. A valve isn’t useful if it leaks, so every valve is inspected and leak checked before it leaves our factory.
We carry a wide range of sizes and end-connection options, so that hookup in your cooling system is simple. Used by leading customers in the industry – made cool by Valex.
- Size Range: NPS 1/2 to NPS 6
- Material: Oil-free stainless steel construction
- Configurations: Various integrated tee-valve assemblies
STAINLESS STEEL MINI BALL VALVES
And that’s just for starters – With so many features packed into such a small package, one can only wonder how Valex does it…… Shrink ray – yep, that’s it.
- Cleaned for oxygen grade service (CFOS)
- 100% Helium-leak tested
- Built in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom
- Nitrogen-purged, and double bagged
At such a value, it’s hard to imagine that benefits from our high-purity ball valve line-up have trickled down to our stainless steel mini ball valves. They’re perfect for Utility Nitrogen (UN2/GN2), Venturi Nitrogen (VN2), and Clean Air applications
- Size Range: 1/4″ to 3/4″
- Pressure Rating: 1000 PSIG (69 BARG)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 450°F (-29°C to 232°C)
MANIFOLDS & INTEGRATED ASSEMBLIES
Building process fluid distribution systems for semiconductor fabs is a complex task. Project managers juggle the logistics of materials and services from various suppliers while transforming designs on paper into reality.
In our experience, the best solutions are often the simplest ones. So when we’re asked to integrate our tube, pipe, fittings, and valves into assemblies, redundant steps are removed by bringing manifold production under one roof – the Valex roof.
That’s when the magic happens. Excess labor, material, and cost vanish – while value and time savings stack up. Complex has never been this simple.
- Configurations: UHP, CFOS & PCW Applications
- Main Run: Length up to 24′. Size up to NPS 12
- Branch (Point-of-Connection): Up to 6″ or NPS 6
- Ball, Diaphragm and Bellows Valves